Depending on the material of the network cable, the resistance value is different.
1. Copper-clad steel network cable: resistance of 100 meters is about 75-100 ohms. This cable is also the cheapest cable on the market, and the effect of communication is not very good.
2. Copper-clad aluminum network cable: the resistance of 100 meters is about 24-28ohms. This kind of network cable is better sold in the market, relatively cheap, and communication distance and effect are good. But the service life is not that good, because of poor oxidation resistance.
3. Copper-clad silver network cable: copper-clad silver is also called high conducting aluminum network cable. The material is purer than copper-clad aluminum, and the resistance is about 100 meters and 15ohms. The communication distance is longer than copper-clad aluminum network cable. But its shortcomings are the same as the copper clad aluminum network cable, the life if not long, poor oxidation resistance.
4. Copper-clad copper network cable, the resistance of this network cable is not small, 100 meters resistance value is about 42 ohms, performance is generally good, but it is strong oxidation resistance, service life is much longer than copper clad aluminum.
5. Oxygen-free copper network cable: oxygen-free copper network cable is the minimum resistance, 100 meters resistance is about 9.5 ohms, this wire is the best performance on the market.
Post time: Sep-25-2021